Q: Will crank over but don't start

My 1990 Oldsmobile tornado trofeo will crank over but won't run I have changed the fuel pump, fuel filter, and the coil pack but still won't do anything

You may need to replace the ignition module under the coils. This would be if you have no spark to the spark plugs. This is the most common failure that these engines have.

If you need some assistance with this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can come to you and diagnose your starting issue. Once the issue has been pinpointed the necessary repairs can be performed.