Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xo3y8ejs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xo3y8ejs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xo3y8ejs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xo3y8ejs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xo3y8ejs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xo3y8ejs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xo3y8ejs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xo3y8ejs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xo3y8ejs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-xo3y8ejs:173:8

Q: Can I Improve my Car's Handling With a new Coilover Kit

Can I improve my car's handling with a new coilover kit?

A: Yes. Coilovers provide a relatively easy wa...

Yes. Coilovers provide a relatively easy way to fine tune the suspension on your car. Coilovers typically provide fairly easy adjustability of vehicle ride height and shock damping, depending on which coilover manufacturer you chose. Lowering the ride height lowers the center of gravity and higher-rate suspension springs typically used with coilovers will let the car “hug” the road better and keep the suspension geometry more in its optimum range. Having adjustability on the damping rates of the shocks lets you fine tune how the car responds to transients, like quick sharp turns and braking.

Coilovers also provide a much “finer” range of adjustment compared to replacing individual springs and shocks. Like any other change to a vehicle system, there are some compromises involved. The ride quality will likely be firmer. Coilovers with more features are more expensive, and if you leave your car lowered, it will make for some slow trips over speed bumps and up steep driveways. The good news is you can set up your car’s suspension for autocross on weekends, and fairly easily put it back to something more livable for Monday through Friday.