Q: Why would There be no power when I press on the gas?

When I press on the gas the car has no power at all but it still revs. The day before I spent all day trying to jump start or just trying to start it and pumped the gas a few times to help. What is causing it to have no power tho?

If the engine Revs up, but the car does not accelerate, then your transmission must be slipping. You can check the fluid level in the transmission and add some if it is low, but even if this solves your problem, I think you need to have a professional check this car out to be sure you are not going to be stranded somewhere. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Honda and let you know what it is going to take to fix it. If you want, they can help you with that hard starting issue too.

3. Why would There be no power when I press on the gas?