Q: Why won't my car start?

asked by on March 07, 2018

I put my car back together, after replacing the transmission, with some help. I tried to start the car and nothing happened. There is no sound at all. No click, no er-er-er-er sound, no tick-tick-tick anything. I need a step by step procedure of the starter for my 2002 Acura TL 3.2L. I need to see if the person that helped me, put it on right, if everything is connected. I already looked on Youtube.com but could not find what I am looking for. I need some help, please. Can you help me with this?

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Ester. Thanks for contacting us today. The first step in diagnosing a problem like you’ve described is typically tracing and verifying electrical connections that engage the starter. This would begin with the car battery, followed by ground wire connections to both the ignition system and the starter. If you’d like to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to help diagnose this issue for you, we’d be happy to help.