Q: Why does the shifter stick feel loose on my 2000 Chevrolet Prism?

For a 2000 Chevy prism: why does the shifter feel loose?

3. Why does the shifter stick feel loose on my 2000 Chevrolet Prism?

Q: Problem with the taillight fuse blowing out on 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII. I suggest that the wiring circuit of the taillights are inspected by a technician for shorts. There may be a short to power/ground from faulted wiring or incorrect...

Q: How do I shift between 2H, 4H, and 4L?

The different gears are designed to help you navigate uneven terrain. There are a variety of gears for you to choose from so you find the one that best suits your needs. To shift between 2H, 4H, and 4L. ...

Q: My 2004 mitsubishi dalmante will start but wont go into gear

Hello, thank you for writing in. Transmissions tend to show these types of issues when the transmission fluid is low, contaminated, or burnt. You should start with checking and changing the fluid first. From there look into transmission solenoids, the...