Q: Why does the shifter stick feel loose on my 2000 Chevrolet Prism?

For a 2000 Chevy prism: why does the shifter feel loose?

3. Why does the shifter stick feel loose on my 2000 Chevrolet Prism?

Q: ABS & SRS lights on; car shifts hard and shudders

Hi there. These repairs that were done are fairly normal for this vehicle. It is very common for this car to have issues with these systems with age. I am actually a little surprised that there were not more issues...

Q: Q: Transmission pops out of gear

Your car has an electronically controlled transmission. The strange behavior may be due to a bad switch on the column, or there may be some reason why the program doesn't want it to shift into Drive or Reverse. Maybe it's...

Q: How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.