why is my car only misfiring when I accelerate, what can ...

Q: why is my car only misfiring when I accelerate, what can be the problem?

asked by on March 12, 2018

Okay my Saab 900 turbo is misfiring and it says it’s misfiring from cylinder 3 however it is only noticeable when you give the car gas (step on it) but when you drive it normal there are no issues, what could be wrong with it?

The problem may be a fuel delivery problem like clogged injectors. Have the fuel pressure checked and filter replaced and see if this helps? Replace the plugs and wires as needed.