Q: Why is my 1998 Lincoln Town car losing sleep. It be driving good and all of a sudden it will start losing speed and while pressing

My car be driving good then all of a sudden it will start losing all speed. As I press on the gas pedal I'm getting no gas at all. Then when I come to a complete stop and then press on the gas pedal it shoot off like normal. It does that every time I drive it. What can be the problem

3. Why is my 1998 Lincoln Town car losing sleep. It be driving good and all of a sudden it will start losing speed and while pressing