Q: Where is the fuse for the water temperature gauge?

I’m wondering if there is a fuse for the water temperature gauge. I don’t see it in the fuse box. Because yesterday I discovered that there isn’t any electricity on the wire sending unit. Do you know where the fuse is for the water temp gauge?

A: There isn't one per se. There will be a...

There isn't one per se. There will be a fused wire with voltage to the instrument cluster (your owners manual should indicate which fuse), but the temperature sensor is providing a variable "resistance to ground," which the temperature gauge in the dash is reflecting. A cold engine will have high resistance across the sensor, and a hot engine will have less resistance. The temperature sensor is specific to the temperature range, and temperature gauge in your vehicle for this reason. A certified technician from YourMechanic can inspect the electrical wiring and replace a fuse for you if you need further help.