Q: Q: Transmission problem?

why cant i up shift in my 2014 hyundi accent but i can down shift. its a auto trans

3. Q: Transmission problem?

Q: My engine fan is not running wil it hurt to drive the car for 3 hours on a trip as long as it doesn't get hot

It sounds like you may have a faulty coolant fan relay. The coolant fan relay helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at specific temperature thresholds. When this relay is not working properly, this can...

Q: antifeeze to come out of the O2 sensor

Hello, thank you for writing in. When coolant leaks into the engine from a blown head gasket, cracked head, crank case, intake manifold, or simply dripping down the engine. If there is actual coolant dripping from the O2 sensor, and...

Q: Engine light code P0441

Hello. The P0441 code you are getting is for an incorrect purge flow for the evaporative emissions system. Most of the time the problem is the purge valve itself, though it can be a number of other things. I typically...