Q: Q: Transmission problem?

why cant i up shift in my 2014 hyundi accent but i can down shift. its a auto trans

3. Q: Transmission problem?

Q: Where is the location of the transmission oil gauge

Your Toyota Camry's transmission does not have a dip stick like in older car's transmissions and has a fill plug on the side of the transmission itself. The transmission should only be serviced and checked by a trained mechanic. The...

Q: I get a misfire on cylinder 4. After the car warms up it runs fine. Could it be plugs?

As a general rule, car engines do not like cold weather and do not do operate as well in cold weather. When you start your car in the morning and turn the key to on, the coolant temperature sensor immediately...

Q: Can I drive my car with a broken coolant reservoir

Hi there. You sure can drive your vehicle with a broken reservoir bottle. However, if the cooling system runs low and the bottle cannot provide the needed coolant to keep it at operating levels, then the engine could begin to...