Q: Q: Transmission problem?

why cant i up shift in my 2014 hyundi accent but i can down shift. its a auto trans

3. Q: Transmission problem?

Q: Cupped tires

Hi there: Cupping on a tire is one of the more difficult items to diagnose; due to the multiple causes of cupping. In most cases, cupping is caused by suspension components like struts that are worn out; causing the tire...

Q: Muffler dragging on ground

The location of the components along the exhaust system makes them prone to very bad rusting. Rusting is ever worse in colder climates due to the use of salt and sand on the roads when winterizing. In addition, rubber hangers...

Q: Will a faulty Knock Sensor cause my car to shut off while driving?

Less than 1 hour is required to replace the knock sensor (Hyundai OEM part number: 39250-2B000) on your particular engine. The dealer (OEM) knock sensor, which is the preferred part, costs around $50. A knock sensor, even if faulty, can...