Q: Which cylinder goes to what number on the coil pack on 2003 2.3l ford ranger, 1 plug per cylinder?

I need to know where the wires go onto the coil

If your Ranger engine is transverse mounted, the firing order is 1-3-4-2. Cylinder number 1 is on the passenger side. The coil terminal nearest the passenger firewall is for Cylinder number 1. The terminals are then read clockwise from that No. 1 terminal: 1-3-4-2. If your engine is longitudinally mounted, the firing order is the same and Cylinder number 1 is nearest the radiator, however, there were two very different orientations of the coil in that application and I would need to know which was used in your application. If your engine is not transverse mounted and you need help with this installation, please request ignition coil replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Which cylinder goes to what number on the coil pack on 2003 2.3l ford ranger, 1 plug per cylinder?