Q: wheres thermostat on 2007 bmw 328is

wheres thermostat on 2007 bmw 328is

3. wheres thermostat on 2007 bmw 328is

Q: My engine light is on, has increased emissions and reduced power, and car also shakes

Hello, thanks for writing in. The coolant temperature code can be due to low coolant or a failure in the thermostat. Most of the time this is a thermostat issue. As for the misfire problem, it is common for one...

Q: Q: Low coolant light coming on

Hi, the car most likely just a little low on coolant. Check the levels when the car is cold and add 50/50 BMW Coolant with distilled water mix until the marker is at the full line. It is not normal...

Q: I accidentally put Coolant in my Power Steering compartment in a 2005 BMW X3 3.0i

If you have been driving the car with coolant in the power steering system, you may be headed for trouble. Aside from distributing hydraulic power, the fluid lubricates the power steering pump and the steering rack. Driving with coolant in...