Q: wheres thermostat on 2007 bmw 328is

wheres thermostat on 2007 bmw 328is

3. wheres thermostat on 2007 bmw 328is

Q: Coolant boils, not sure if overheating.

Hello. It does sound like a thermostat issue. If the thermostat is not opening as it should then this will occur. It also sounds like the radiator cap may not be holding pressure. I would typically test the thermostat and...

Q: Q: Oil change

Oil and filter change intervals are specified by vehicle manufacturers, not mechanics, in carefully considered and prepared "maintenance schedules". Mechanics do not have the necessary field test data, or laboratory data, to wisely specify oil change intervals other than what...

Q: 4x4 stuttering issue

Hi there. The shutter could be a couple of things. First see if the tires are too wide and hitting the frame or inner fender. This will make a shutter sound and vibration and is a common issue with 4x4's....