Q: wheres thermostat on 2007 bmw 328is

wheres thermostat on 2007 bmw 328is

3. wheres thermostat on 2007 bmw 328is

Q: My engine is overheating.

Hi there. Check the condition of the coolant and see if its full and new. I recommend putting a new radiator cap on and putting in a new thermostat. Once a thermostat is introduced to the atmosphere after being submerged...

Q: Push button won't start car, new battery

This may be related to a couple of different possibilities. You may have a faulty starter relay or possibly a bad ignition starter switch. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the...

Q: My car jerks when it almost comes to a complete stop

Hello, What you are describing may be a result of a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or a even a faulty transmission control solenoid. As your vehicle travels down the road, the computer analyzes data being sent by...