Q: where is transmission pressure located cant find it

light on dash comes on stating on the screen low transmission pressure and goes out after 2-3 cycles of key switch. car has always shifted fine with no issues

Hi there. If you are getting a transmission pressure warning then you have either a failure in the pressure control system or in the pump. I usually start by diagnosing this with a pressure gauge on the transmission. If the pressure is fine then I check the sensor system. If it is low then the pressure control solenoid needs to be checked. Most of the time when this occurs on your car it is becasue the transmission is not building enough pressure due to an internal failure line a pump.