Q: Where is the USB adapter cable located?

Where is the USB adapter cable located?

3. Where is the USB adapter cable located?

Q: How do I use the remote keyless entry (RKE) system to locate my vehicle?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter has a vehicle location feature to help you find your car. This system is particularly helpful if your vehicle is in a parking lot or garage surrounded by many other vehicles, and you can’t...

Q: How do I add a new phone number to the hands-free system?

In order to use the hands-free system in your car to the fullest, you’ll want to add phone numbers so you don’t have to dial them manually. You can do this in two ways – by importing a phonebook from...

Q: Installing a trailer hitch requires cutting out a piece of the underbody trim panel.

Hello, thanks for writing in. Personally, if it was my new car I would check to see if there is another different trailer hitch on the market that does not require cutting any trim panels. If there is no other...