Q: where is the oil filter located on this engine?

Where is the oil filter located on the 4 cylinder model?

A: You will find it on the passenger side rear...

You will find it on the passenger side rear of the engine. It’s a little tough to get to unless on a vehicle lift.

Q: WHAT IS REPAIR PRICE FOR MALIBU 2002

The cost to repair something like that depends on the origin of the leak. The leak could be in the head gasket or you could have a cracked block or head. Even if "just" the head gasket is replaced, the...

Q: I want to know which 5speed Transmissions are compatible with my setup

You need interchange data...try inputting your particulars into www.car-part.com. Also try posting to the Ford Bronco "users groups" on the internet. If you look for a vendor of the rebuild kit for your existing transmission that vendor, if they do...

Q: Antifreeze keep running out and overheating now

Hello there, you have a few problems with your 2007 Nissan Altima. If coolant ran out after it was put in there is a leak somewhere in the system. The most common places for a leak are the radiator, coolant...