Q: where is the oil filter located on this engine?

Where is the oil filter located on the 4 cylinder model?

You will find it on the passenger side rear of the engine. It’s a little tough to get to unless on a vehicle lift.

3. where is the oil filter located on this engine?

Q: Pitted surface around exhaust ports on head.

The cylinder head gasket mating surface must be machined flat to ensure a proper seal and the exhaust manifold mounting surface may be machined if there is an exhaust leak there from the cylinder head warping. A few small pits...

Q: My car makes a hissing sound when i accelerate.

Hi Jesus. What you are describing sounds like you have a vacuum leak present with your Altima. When a vacuum leak is present in an engine, this causes an excessive imbalance in the air/fuel ratio which creates a loss of...

Q: My oil filter cap broke

It's very possible that the threads on the housing were damaged or warped when the old filter cap was overtightened so much. If neither of the new caps will cleanly go in, then I would recommend replacing the entire oil...