Q: where is the oil filter located on this engine?

Where is the oil filter located on the 4 cylinder model?

A: You will find it on the passenger side rear...

You will find it on the passenger side rear of the engine. It's a little tough to get to unless on a vehicle lift.

Q: Steering wheel and ignition locked up.

It sounds like you may have a problem with your key. If the key is excessively worn it will not be able to unlock the ignition cylinder so you can turn the key. I would ask for help from one...

Q: Car knocking and shutting off.

The problem you are having is fuel starving of the engine. You may have a clogged filter all the way to a defective injection pump. I recommend you have a diesel certified mechanic check the fuel injection system for problems...

Q: P0101 Still shows after MAF replacement.

You are correct, there is a TSB to reprogram the ECU for the symptoms you describe. The reprogramming should take care of your concern of the P0101 code. You will need to go to a Nissan dealer to have the...