Q: where is the oil filter located on this engine?

Where is the oil filter located on the 4 cylinder model?

A: You will find it on the passenger side rear...

You will find it on the passenger side rear of the engine. It's a little tough to get to unless on a vehicle lift.

Q: Car sat and now will not start

Hi there. It sounds as if you are experiencing an obstruction in the fuel delivery system. I'd suggest having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, properly diagnose the no-start issue and perform the repairs necessary to safely get...

Q: Squealing noise under the hood

Hello there. I would try to make sure you turn off your A/C before you shut off the vehicle each time to see if the squeal goes away. The A/C may be trying to come on too soon before the...

Q: car not sounding and running properly

Most likely the loss of power after your oil change is just a coincidence. It is possible they checked your air filter and disconnected a sensor on accident. If this is the case, there should be a Check Engine Light...