Q: where is the oil filter located on this engine?

Where is the oil filter located on the 4 cylinder model?

You will find it on the passenger side rear of the engine. It’s a little tough to get to unless on a vehicle lift.

Q: Overheating and heater not working

The heater not working in some cases may be related to the overheating problem you are also having. This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater...

Q: Car takes forever to start and leaks oil.

I would ask for help from a mechanic to check and see where your engine is leaking oil. A long crank concern for a vehicle this age most likely has a concern with the fuel system. It could be a...

Q: Car Accelerates Slowly Unless I Push Aggressively on Gas

Hi there. The dealership is probably correct in this case. A dirty air filter can cause acceleration problems. However, it is also possible the fuel filter as well is dirty and will need to be changed as well. Typically it...