Q: where is the oil filter located on this engine?

Where is the oil filter located on the 4 cylinder model?

You will find it on the passenger side rear of the engine. It’s a little tough to get to unless on a vehicle lift.

3. where is the oil filter located on this engine?

Q: I have a 99 Chevy Tahoe and when I was driving it got hot real fast and turn off and when I tried to start it up it turned off

Hi there. It's quite possible you have two separate things going on with your Chevrolet. First, if the vehicle gets really hot quickly, this might indicate a problem with a thermostat or water pump that is not working correctly. However,...

Q: Why is my 1981 Toyota Pickup burning coolant

Hi there. If the engine continues to burn coolant then you may have a warped block or there are a few other places where coolant can enter the engine. I have seen cracks in the timing cover and in the...

Q: I had a lot of work done recently on my car two thermostat radiator hose coil spark plug And a couple of more stuff I can’t even r

Hi Jennifer. Thanks for sending in your question today. The Service light is a vague warning and can indicate something as simple as too many miles between oil changes to potentially serious faults in the engine. The problem could be...