Q: where is the oil filter located on this engine?

Where is the oil filter located on the 4 cylinder model?

You will find it on the passenger side rear of the engine. It’s a little tough to get to unless on a vehicle lift.

3. where is the oil filter located on this engine?

Q: Q: Spark plug replacement

The socket size is 5/8 for the spark plug replacement. The spark plug wires should be inspected for dry cracks in the outer cover and also look for small white or black spots on the exterior of the wire indicating...

Q: Why is my 1981 Toyota Pickup burning coolant

Hi there. If the engine continues to burn coolant then you may have a warped block or there are a few other places where coolant can enter the engine. I have seen cracks in the timing cover and in the...

Q: How much should a service cost for replacing interior door latches on a 2013 Nissan Altima?

Hi there. When it comes to finding out how much to charge a customer, the best thing to do is call the dealership and ask for the labor prices, call a local shop and ask for the labor prices, and...