Q: where is the oil filter located on this engine?

Where is the oil filter located on the 4 cylinder model?

You will find it on the passenger side rear of the engine. It’s a little tough to get to unless on a vehicle lift.

3. where is the oil filter located on this engine?

Q: Q: Fuel pump issues

Hello. There are a couple possibilities including the fuel issue you have mentioned. If you spray additional starting fluid in the intake and it runs longer, then that's a clue that fuel starvation is the problem. See if you can...

Q: Why is my 1981 Toyota Pickup burning coolant

Hi there. If the engine continues to burn coolant then you may have a warped block or there are a few other places where coolant can enter the engine. I have seen cracks in the timing cover and in the...

Q: My car makes a cracking sound in the front while driving.

It sounds like you may have worn CV joints. the CV joints are the couplings on the end of the axles that allow the wheels to steer while under power. When they are failing they usually make a popping sound...