Q: Where is my GPS tracker at

My GPS is not working with my app to track my car

3. Where is my GPS tracker at

Q: Fuel mileage is worse than advertised

Fuel economy has many influences on it which can raise or lower the MPG. Are you calculating the fuel economy figure per tank or off the trip computer? The trip computer is a constant average that might be resettable (see...

Q: Shaking of 2002 Hyundai Elantra

Engine shakes a lot of times because either the engine or transmission mounts are worn, or they are not running correctly. First thing you want to do is--have that motor mounts and the transmission mounts checked. It's old enough, 14...

Q: Slip Indicator Light Wont Turn Off

This is likely a result of hitting the median. There are wheel speed sensors on each of your wheels that monitor wheel speed. This is then relayed to the ECU which engages the slip indicator light and system. When this...