Q: Where is my GPS tracker at

My GPS is not working with my app to track my car

3. Where is my GPS tracker at

Q: Q: How do I change the temperature unit?

The temperature of the climate control system can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius. To do so, press and hold the Mode button. While holding this button, press and hold the Dual button for at least three seconds, at...

Q: Brake light stays on when car is off

The brake light switch or pedal linkage is likely causing the lights to stay on. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come to you to find the cause of the brake light staying on and quote the...

Q: My car surges forward after I hit the brakes

There seem to be a number of these complaints popping up, though there haven’t been any verified repairs made. Your best course of action is to take the vehicle to the local Kia dealer (as this may be a warranty...