Q: Where is my GPS tracker at

My GPS is not working with my app to track my car

3. Where is my GPS tracker at

Q: I have a diesel car. Can I remove my muffler?

Hi there. Depending on your state that you live in and the emissions requirements, removing the muffler may cause your vehicle to fail emissions. Plus, on a newer vehicle that has a manufactures warranty, removing the muffler completely can void...

Q: How do I use the driver power window controls?

The driver’s door has switches to control all four of the windows. These switches are set up to correspond with the windows they control (for example, the front left switch controls the driver’s window, while the back right switch controls...

Q: EPS light turns on then off & it is hesitating like if car won't turn on.

If the vehicle is not starting easily, it can be caused by a number of issues or components. Any of a dozen sensors like the coolant temperature, throttle position, or crankshaft sensors can be the cause. Low fuel pressure due...