Q: Where do you hook up to charge AC on97e420benz and where is it located? 1997 Mercedes E420

Trying to add freon to air conditioner in 97 e420 benz. Need to know where to hook up freon, High or Low side of AC sytem.

Hello - the AC "charge port" - which is the low pressure port - is on the driver side of the engine compartment, in-between the ABS pump and the engine. The port has a black or dark blue plastic cap, and is on an aluminum pipe approximately 1" in diameter. For assistance, I recommend a refrigerant recharge performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and perform this maintenance task.

3. Where do you hook up to charge AC on97e420benz and where is it located? 1997 Mercedes E420