Q: Where can I find a 2005 ml350 Mercedes Benz power steering bracket at?

My brackets broke how can I find one

3. Where can I find a 2005 ml350 Mercedes Benz power steering bracket at?

Q: I got a diagnostics back from firestone as I went to get my oil change. I was told the belts were soaked with oil from an oil leak

Hello, thank you for writing in. The belts are designed to be clean, dry, and tight. There are no products or aftermarket sealers that will keep the oil from negatively impacting the drive belt. With that being said, you may...

Q: Brake Too Low of a force and pedal goes to the floor easy.

Hi there. Check the ABS (anti lock brakes) control module for any air in it. Sometimes when bleeding the brakes, the air will travel to locations within the brake system and get trapped. The module needs bleed with the brake...

Q: What is the cost to replace the car mirrors?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace both the driver and passenger door mirrors on a Saturn.