Q: Where are the power outlets located?

Where are the power outlets located?

A: Today’s drivers are finding they need acces...

Today’s drivers are finding they need access to electricity more than ever before to charge or operate a very wide range of devices. Your vehicle has two power outlets that can be used to charge your cell phone, your tablet, or even connect another device, such as an external GPS/navigation system and much more. Here’s where you’ll find them:

• The first power outlet is located on the center stack, near the bottom under the HVAC controls.

• The second power outlet can be found on the back of the center console, which is located between the driver and passenger front seats.

• Don’t use the power outlets for long if the engine isn’t running because they pull power straight from the battery.

• Don’t leave anything plugged in overnight, or it could drain the battery.

• Make sure the covers are closed on the outlets when they’re not in use to prevent dirt, grime or debris from getting into them.