Q: Q: Where are the power outlets located?

Where are the power outlets located?

3. Q: Where are the power outlets located?

Q: How do I delete a speed dial number?

If you want to delete one of your saved speed dial numbers, you can do so easily: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phone Setup, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate the selector knob...

Q: The battery light and the emergency brake light illuminate when I turn on the car. The car shakes when they are on.

Hello and thank you for your question. Check your alternator for voltage at low idle and when the engine is at 3,000 rpm. It sounds like the alternator is not producing enough voltage at a low rpm. The battery light...

Q: When the engine is placed under load it backfires and dies.

This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor as the vehicle responds adversely to a load put on the motor (i.e. putting it in gear, making turns (which makes use of the power steering pressure switch) turning on...