Q: Q: Where are the power outlets located?

Where are the power outlets located?

3. Q: Where are the power outlets located?

Q: How do I change the air outlet mode?

Your vehicle has four different air outlet modes: air flow to the upper body, air flow to the upper body and the feet, air flow to the feet, and air flow to the feet with windshield defogger. To switch between...

Q: What could be wrong with my vehicle? It stalled on the highway.

Hi, first task is to check for the problem codes that are setting the Check Engine Light. Since you have a "hard stop" failure, this become even more important. First level isolation is to see if you have spark, or...

Q: My car battery is dead but the brake light on dashboard is on

Hello and thanks for writing in. Often times many dash lights will illuminate when the battery is dead, indicating that a particular system (in this case the braking system) does not have the proper voltage to it. This is inherently...