Q: Where are the power outlets located?

Where are the power outlets located?

For added convenience, and considering the needs of a customer looking to fully utilize a truck like the vehicle, there are power outlets located inside of the truck. Below the AC/heater controls there are two outlets that are capable of delivering power.The one closest to the driver can be switched out for a cigarette lighter. These can power any normal electronic devices just like a wall socket. Some models have sockets in the bed of the truck or in the lower compartment of the center console.

Tip

The power outlets can still deliver power when the engine is not running, so beware that the battery may be depleted from heavy use if the alternator is not generating power.

3. Where are the power outlets located?