Q: Q: Where are the power outlets located?

Where are the power outlets located?

3. Q: Where are the power outlets located?

Q: Q: How do I put my iPod in shuffle mode?

You can put your iPod in shuffle mode while you’re listening to it through the sound system. To do so, simply press the Random button. If you press the button for less than 0.8 seconds, you will shuffle all of...

Q: Break lights wont turn off after turning car off

If your brake lights are staying on, it will drain your battery. You need to disconnect your battery while the car is off or until you resolve this issue. The most likely cause for the brake lights staying on is...

Q: Q: Headlight malfunction

Hi, it is likely that you simply have a blown headlight on your 2009 Chevrolet Spark. There are low beam light bulbs and high beam light bulbs on your vehicle. Which bulb activates depends on the position of the headlight...