Q: After taking out my cabin air filter from glove box and cleaning it and putting it back, in it now make a loud noise.

Cabin air filter loud noise after being vacuumed

Hello. When diagnosing noises on a system that is as simple as the air filter, try not to overcomplicate it. Pretty much the only error you can make with the filer itself is installing it the wrong way. Verify is it in the right direction and pull up a diagram if needed. If the air filter is damaged, the air flow may cause a noise. The housing and duct work for the air filter can also make a noise. If there is a foreign object in the duct work or housing it may be rattling around. To try and figure out what the noise is, try to identify some more aspects about the noise. Does it sound metallic or plastic in nature? Does it sound like the filter material is vibrating to make a sound when the air flows? Inspect the housing, filter, and placement of the filter. Listen carefully and try to pinpoint the exact location of the noise while its happening.

3. After taking out my cabin air filter from glove box and cleaning it and putting it back, in it now make a loud noise.