Q: when replacing lower ball joints, when to install grease boot?,as pressing new ball joint in place or after?

When to install grease boot on lower ball joint?

You install the boot after pressing the ball joint. Press the joint, install the snap ring, then install the boot. There is a metal ring molded in the boot. You will have to tap it on. I use one of the adapters from the press tool to do this.

If you feel like you need help with the installation, feel free to contact a certified technician who can ensure a proper installation by replacing your ball joints at your own convenience.

3. when replacing lower ball joints, when to install grease boot?,as pressing new ball joint in place or after?