Q: when replacing lower ball joints, when to install grease boot?,as pressing new ball joint in place or after?

When to install grease boot on lower ball joint?

A: You install the boot after pressing the bal...

You install the boot after pressing the ball joint. Press the joint, install the snap ring, then install the boot. There is a metal ring molded in the boot. You will have to tap it on. I use one of the adapters from the press tool to do this.

If you feel like you need help with the installation, feel free to contact a certified technician who can ensure a proper installation by replacing your ball joints at your own convenience.