Q: When I shut my van off the left signal blinks. Hazards never work and the right blinker does not operate.

blinker left stays on even with key off..hazards do not operate nor does the right blinker. Changed combo switch and flasher electronic)

Make sure your hazard button is pushed in. If it’s not it can cause your turn signals not to work, even when the switch is not working. Try pushing the hazard button on and off several times and see if the hazard lights begin to flash. If they do, then the hazard switch on the steering column will need replaced. If you need further assistance with your flashing lights not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. When I shut my van off the left signal blinks. Hazards never work and the right blinker does not operate.