Q: When I had my car serviced which included tire rotation, the air pressure light comes on a lot and the car does not ride as smooth

I am wondering if the lug nuts are tightened by hand with a wrench or if they are tightened with a power wrench and based on one or the other, does it effect the smoothness of the ride? There is a slight shimmy of the steering wheel at times also. When tires are rotated does this include balancing them before they are put back on the car? Thanks. Debbie Borkman

3. When I had my car serviced which included tire rotation, the air pressure light comes on a lot and the car does not ride as smooth