Q: Q: RPM fluctuating

What could any possible problems be ?

3. Q: RPM fluctuating

Q: My check engine light just turned on mid drive and I began noticing a high pitch hum only while accelerating...possible issues?

Hello, There are a number of possible causes for creating a humming sound as you describe, however the most common that would also be correlated to RPM change would the a failing alternator. When the alternator is not working properly,...

Q: Q: Rough Idle

Since the check engine light came on you will want to have a computer scan for stored codes. This may indicate the cylinder that is misfiring or having issues and then further diagnosis on that cylinder can be done to...

Q: Car won't start, making clicking noise when I try to start it and the gages needles are going from low to high speed w/wo key

Be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes a load test. Once you have a confirmed good battery, if the starter motor is not functioning that means the starter circuit, or the starter motor itself, is faulty. To...