Q: When driving the back of the car and the right passenger side is shaking

When ever I'm driving on uneven roads are go over a small pot hole the right side of my car where my speakers are makes this rattling noise. Always the passenger side makes the same noise. It makes a sound as if the parts are not tight so if I bang on the speakers in the back it stops for a little then starts making noise if I drive over one rock. Any suggestions on the problem?

The area where you hear the noise is the upper strut mount for the rear strut. You may have a worn out or loose bushing. I recommend having the rear suspension checked and the noise located to make sure there is not something loose or to find out if there is something that is rattling in the speaker mount or trunk. If you would like to have this taken care of, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your car’s rattling noise and help you proceed with any repairs that are needed.

3. When driving the back of the car and the right passenger side is shaking