Q: When do the rear wheel bearings need repacking?

We have had conflicting advice from various mechanics about when this should be done. Can you clarify this please.

3. When do the rear wheel bearings need repacking?

Q: I have a 2004 Land Cruiser that is showing the following problems: (1) for the past several months, when I go to start it, it will

If the starter is not releasing from the flywheel, when you let go of the key, the starter likely has an internal fault. It is also possible that the circuit is not opening, as commanded, when you release the key....

Q: Q: Brake light stays on

Hi there. Sounds to me that you have a malfunctioning brake switch. This brake switch, over time can deteriorate causing it to not function properly. You can have a mechanic sent by YourMechanic diagnose your brake lights to determine what...

Q: Ac compressor fuse blows 2004 Ford Taurus

Hi there - from your symptoms, it sounds like your AC compressor clutch has locked up, or the clutch bearing has seized, such that the serpentine belt tries to turn the compressor whenever you start the engine. (REALLY problematic if...