Q: When do the rear wheel bearings need repacking?

We have had conflicting advice from various mechanics about when this should be done. Can you clarify this please.

3. When do the rear wheel bearings need repacking?

Q: Q: Having trouble shifting out of park

Hello. It sounds like you have an issue with the brake switch. When the switch fails it keeps the shifter from unlocking. The shift interlocking system will not allow the shifter to move unless the brake pedal is applied. I...

Q: Q: Do I need a new alternator?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to provide my insight. This kind of problem may be caused by the alternator not charging at all. The charging system should be tested and checked first to make sure a fuse...

Q: Q: Cooling

Fill the reservoir with water and look to see where it is leaking from. The reservoir is an easy item to replace if that's what is leaking. You may also need to open the radiator cap to properly fill the...