Q: When do the rear wheel bearings need repacking?

We have had conflicting advice from various mechanics about when this should be done. Can you clarify this please.

3. When do the rear wheel bearings need repacking?

Q: I have toyota tundra 4.7 2007 the battery light show before start my car but when start its gone , is normal stay ON before start?

The alternator charging light should be on when key is on without engine running. As soon as you start the engine the light should be off if the system is charging. Since you are getting 13.7 volts after it starts...

Q: Squeaking when turning. Ball joints or Tie Rod ends?

Hi Austin. Thanks for contacting us today. This video is actually quite good at diagnosing whether the noise you're hearing is a ball joint issue. If you complete this inspection and the ball joint appears good - then it's likely...

Q: Packing power. Looking to add more off-road performance.

If you want to add some more power easily to your vehicle I would recommend an intake system or an exhaust system or both. The intake system and the exhaust system are two of the easiest ways to add power...