Q: Wheel and gas pedal vibrations

I have a lot of vibration in my steering wheel and gas pedal.I did tire balance,wheel alignment,changed rotors,and its still there ,please help me with this issue nolthing is working and i can not afford to keep spending money like this and i need my car to get to work and home.

A: Hi there. There are several possibilities f...

Hi there. There are several possibilities for vibration felt in a vehicle. As you already know, performing repairs or replacing components without proper diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. The vibration may be, a bad wheel bearing, a worn axle shaft cv joint, and/or sagging/broken engine or transmission mounts. There are more possibilities. I recommend having your vehicle's vibration in the steering wheel and gas pedal be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.