Q: What tips should I follow when using the rearview monitor?

What tips should I follow when using the rearview monitor?

3. What tips should I follow when using the rearview monitor?

Q: How do you use the combination lap and shoulder belts correctly?

One of the most important things to do to provide better safety when you’re on the road is to buckle up. You should never, ever rely solely on the air bags to protect you or your passengers. Of course, you’ll...

Q: Q: Throttle Position Sensor

An engine not starting may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark and some of which may be related to a fuel delivery problem or a combination of both. For...

Q: How does the rearview monitor work?

If your car is equipped with a rearview monitor, you have an important tool for increasing safety any time you back up your vehicle. The touchscreen in the center console is connected to a rear-facing camera that turns on whenever...