Q: What tips should I follow when using the rearview monitor?

What tips should I follow when using the rearview monitor?

3. What tips should I follow when using the rearview monitor?

Q: What does the ignition timing control system do?

The ignition timing control system is an important part of the network of emissions control systems on your car. Really, it does exactly what the name implies – it manages the timing of the engine to help reduce the production...

Q: Can i put a 3.5 v6 Nissan Altima sedan engine & transmission in a 2.5s nissan altima sedan

Hi there. This can be done but the cost of it would be ridiculous.You would need all of the computer and the wiring harness from the donor vehicle to make it work in your vehicle. It wouldn't be cost effective....

Q: How do you read the lines on the rearview monitor?

When you put your car in reverse and the rearview camera activates, the monitor will show you a picture of what’s behind you, overlaid with four lines of different colors. Understanding what they mean is critical to using this system...