Q: What tips should I follow when using the rearview monitor?

What tips should I follow when using the rearview monitor?

3. What tips should I follow when using the rearview monitor?

Q: car jerks/gas pedal

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is more than likely a fuel delivery issue, given the symptoms you describe. The idle air control valve is a unit that regulates the air flow into the engine as it is mixed with...

Q: How do you make a call with the hands-free system?

Making a call with the Bluetooth system in your car is pretty simple, but it does require some specific steps. Here’s the rundown: Press the phone button on the steering wheel. Say “call.” When the system prompts you, say...

Q: Can a Catalytic converter break up little pieces and ruin your engine

It is not possible for broken off pieces from a catalytic converter to get into your car's engine and damage it. However, if your vehicle's catalytic converter is damaged, including breakage or melting of the internal honeycomb substrate that contains...