Q: What steps should be taken to carry cargo safely?

What steps should be taken to carry cargo safely?

3. What steps should be taken to carry cargo safely?

Q: Convertible top won't work

Hello. Resetting the convertible top involves the back seats being taken out and the convertible motors being disconnected. The purpose of this is to gain access to the micro switch, which is attached to the side latch. The top must...

Q: How do I deactivate the auto call transfer function on the HandsFreeLink?

Your HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system can automatically transfer a call from your cell phone to the car if the key is set to I or II. However, you can change it so that the system doesn’t automatically transfer the call. To...

Q: How do I secure cargo in the back?

While your car’s cargo compartment offers plenty of space for storing parcels, packages, boxes and gear, you might need to secure some items, particularly if they’re fragile or prone to sliding around (if the compartment isn’t that full). There are...