What starter is compatible for a 1999 Lincoln Navigator v...

Q: What starter is compatible for a 1999 Lincoln Navigator

asked by on July 13, 2017

I'm looking for an affordable starter piece to replace in my truck. I wanted to know is there any other makes (such as Ford Expedition, etc) starter part will fit for my truck or if a later year of the model (01,02,etc) starter piece would fit?

A starter from same engine in an F series truck or Expedition with the 5.4 will have the same starter as yours. I would not go more than 1 year up or down to make sure of fit but they should be same also.