Q: What should I know about driving while towing a trailer?

What should I know about driving while towing a trailer?

3. What should I know about driving while towing a trailer?

Q: Factory radiator defect caused transmission fluid to contaminate transmission

Hello! I would suggest to using a radiator that has an abundance of good reviews from other customers. If the radiator is in fact causing the issues you've described there should definitely be other people who have already voiced their...

Q: How do I disable the autounlock function with the power door lock switch?

Your car is equipped with both an autolock and autounlock function. Both are active from the automaker, but you may find that you need to disable or enable them. They’re done separately from one another. Here’s how to disable the...

Q: Q: Squeak

Hello. I would first try to determine if the sound you are hearing is engine or suspension related. If the sound seems to come and go according to your engine speed, then the sound is likely engine-related. I would put...