Q: What should I know about driving while towing a trailer?

What should I know about driving while towing a trailer?

3. What should I know about driving while towing a trailer?

Q: Q: What should I do before towing a trailer?

Towing even a small trailer with a light load requires that you take the right precautions before you hit the road. While there’s not a lot that must be done, there are several things you should ensure. Here’s what you...

Q: Can a seized ebrake cause poor acceleration, and knocking noise in rear of vehicle

The seized emergency brake will cause the rear brakes to be either partly or fully engaged which will cause the brakes to drag. When this happens it creates slow acceleration and possibly a knocking noise from the dragging brakes or...

Q: Water hose leaking at firewall of 2012 ford focus

Typically, those are molded 5/8 inch ID rubber coolant hoses that are retained by either spring steel clamps or adjustable stainless steel worm drive clamps. Once you remove the hose, even to inspect it, it will not seal well when...