Q: What should I do to care for the CDs I use in the radio?

What should I do to care for the CDs I use in the radio?

A: You should follow most of the same care tip...

You should follow most of the same care tips that you would with any other CD player. By following these tips, you help ensure that your CD player is kept clean and that you don’t run a risk of getting a disc stuck in the player. Here are the most important Tips

• Always use clean CDs. Wipe the disc from the center toward the outer edge with a clean cloth.

• Always check CDs for grime, dirt and scratches before playing them.

• Don’t use CDs with paper labels, as the label can come loose and get stuck in the player, jamming the disc inside.

• Always handle your discs by the outer edge.

• Never use anything other than standard size discs (don’t play mini discs).

• Never use anything but a round disc.

• Never play a warped disc, or it could become jammed.