Q: What should I do to care for the CDs I use in the radio?

What should I do to care for the CDs I use in the radio?

3. What should I do to care for the CDs I use in the radio?

Q: Q: How do I use the Aux port?

You can use the Aux port to play music from an external device through your sound system. When you use the Aux port, the sound system volume control will still work, but all other features must be controlled on the...

Q: I have a question....My car has been jerking and the check engine light comes on after a few days it goes off I got the light chec

You may have a bad fuel pressure sensor but will need to have fuel pressure checked for proper pressures since low pressure may cause misfire. Replace sensor and then see if it fixes problem and then go from there.

Q: What does the safety belt Warning Light mean?

The safety belt Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when one of the front occupants does not have their seat belt securely fastened. The light is also accompanied by a chime. When the seat belt...