Q: What requirements should be followed for tires used on my car?

What requirements should be followed for tires used on my car?

The tires that came on your Accord from the dealer complied with all Federal Safety Requirements set forth by the US federal government. However, it’s important that any replacement tires you purchase and have installed do as well. It’s also important that you check that replacement tires meet the Uniform Tire Quality Grading requirements, which include treadwear, traction and temperature. This information can be found on the tire’s sidewall, and you should compare it with your original tires.

3. What requirements should be followed for tires used on my car?