Q: What precautions should be followed with the power outlets?

What precautions should be followed with the power outlets?

3. What precautions should be followed with the power outlets?

Q: Car shakes while in drive and stops.

Based on your description it sounds to me like your have a bad motor or transmission mount. When one of these mounts go bad, it is no longer able to isolate the vibration of the engine from the body of...

Q: Q: oxygen sensor

This is correct in that sometimes the Check Engine Light will stay on. A qualified mechanic should be able to reset this after replacing the oxygen sensor. I would suggest having an expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your...

Q: I have a 2012 ram 1500. From a stop at a light or stop sign when i give it gas i feel and hear a grinding sound from the pedal.

It sounds like you may have a problem with the traction control system, which may include a number of things. The traction control system monitors the steering and stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been...