Q: What precautions should be followed with the power outlets?

What precautions should be followed with the power outlets?

3. What precautions should be followed with the power outlets?

Q: How do I replace the battery in my key?

Your key is electronic. That’s what allows the remote to communicate with the various systems on the car. Like all batteries, it will eventually die and need to be replaced. It should last for several years between replacements, though. Here’s...

Q: Burning smell from fuse box

An electrical burning smell coming from the fuse block is never a good sign. Your fuse block is a major junction in the supply of power to most of your engine management system and accessories. A proper inspection should be...

Q: Q: How do I use the power outlet?

The power outlets can be used to charge electronic devices or plug in any accessory with a 12 V if it runs on less than 10 amps. One power outlet is located on the center display in the auxiliary box....