Q: What precautions should be followed with the power outlets?

What precautions should be followed with the power outlets?

3. What precautions should be followed with the power outlets?

Q: Starter / or battery ?

This is correct. If your car's starter was failing, it would not be able to be jump started since the power from being jump started is still eventually sent to the starter via jumper cables rather than your car's own...

Q: Q: How do I use the power outlet?

The power outlets can be used to charge electronic devices or plug in any accessory with a 12 V if it runs on less than 10 amps. One power outlet is located on the center display in the auxiliary box....

Q: Q: How do I use the utility hook?

The utility hook is located on the back of the front seats. To use it, simply hang an item of less than six pounds from the hook. This hook works perfectly for keeping grocery bags from falling over.