Q: What is the cost to replace the alternator 2011 chrysler 200

asked by on August 16, 2017

It displays system warnings present and the battery light is on. Put in a new battery and still showing same problem.

Alternator Replacement $151.62 - $1237.14 Get a Quote
Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Valerie. We’d be happy to come to your location to replace your alternator on the Chrysler 200 and you can request an estimate by clicking this link. However, I’m not 100% certain that is the source of your error code. It is quite common for electrical harnesses connected within the battery charging system to create the error code that triggers this warning light. It could also be a battery temperature sensor that is causing this light. I think the best solution would be to start by having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a warning light inspection, so they can correctly diagnose the source of your warning light and recommend the right repairs.