Q: What hose do I need to buy (the one that sits next to the water pump above the alternator)?

I have a water leak i knw for sure its not the radiator the mechnic i took it to daid he cant tel.if its the pump or the hose next to it an that j should buy noth an ge will replace them both

Hi - rather than just "throw parts at it," it is a better investment to determine the real problem, and only buy the parts you need. I would recommend having your oil and fluids inspected by a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• What hose do I need to buy (the one that sits next to the water pump above the alternator)?