Q: What driving assist systems are present?

What driving assist systems are present?

3. What driving assist systems are present?

Q: Whenever i touch my car -Just a little touch the whole car shake as if it will turn upside down.

Hello. It sounds like you have weak springs or struts. It is heard of for those to weaken and produce the concerns you speaketh of. Springs, shocks, or struts are suggested to be replaced every 50,000 miles. I suggest having...

Q: How do I customize the Unlocked Door Anti Lock Out settings?

When the Unlocked Door Anti Lock Out feature is turned on, then the driver door cannot be locked when it is open. When the feature is turned off, the driver door can be locked when open, and will set the...

Q: How do you open the gas cap?

Your car is equipped with a locking fuel door to prevent anyone but you from removing the gas cap (for fuel siphoning). Here’s how to open the fuel door and get the gas cap off: Make sure you’re stopped....