Q: Q: What does the low fuel Warning Light mean?

What does the low fuel Warning Light mean?

3. Q: What does the low fuel Warning Light mean?

Q: Stalling at 2500 to 3000 rpm and dying, idles fine - 1990 Nissan 300ZX

Hello! I would check the mass air flow sensor output signal. Measure the voltage with the key on at idle, increasing rpm, and then when it starts to run bad. Compare this voltage to specs. If you need help with...

Q: Q: How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

Q: Q: How do I set the parking brake?

For your safety, your truck is equipped with a parking brake. The parking brake is an extra measure to make sure your vehicle stays in place, especially when on a hill. To set the parking brake: Locate the parking...