Q: What does service tire pressure mean?

The dash display says "Svc tire pressure". I took into Pep Boys and they said the tire pressure is fine. Do I need to replace the sensor?

3. What does service tire pressure mean?

Q: Check Engine Light came on. Car also has problems cranking but only when I refill it with gas.

Hi there - the first thing to do is extract the problem code(s) which are setting the "Check Engine" light. This will more efficiently direct resolution of the problem. Evaporative emission system problems are often associated with "fill-up" issues like...

Q: It has a rattling sound and once in a while it jerks and i have low oil level?

The rattling sound can depend on where the sound is coming from. This can be loose muffler mounts if coming from underneath the car or other loose engine component mounts if coming from under the hood or potentially loose suspension...

Q: Can't press the gas and car won't stay crank

Hello. This may be a sign of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on...