Q: What does service tire pressure mean?

The dash display says "Svc tire pressure". I took into Pep Boys and they said the tire pressure is fine. Do I need to replace the sensor?

3. What does service tire pressure mean?

Q: The kick down on my transmission is not working

The transmission control module (TCM) helps regulate fuel efficiency and power while storing information about the transmission system in its memory. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control...

Q: P0507 code. Idle throttle position at 12%

Hi There, As you may know, after cleaning the throttle body your car needs to go through a "re-learning" process to bring the idle back down. Try doing the following which should bring the idle back down to a normal...

Q: Code P0010 and P0011

Your car is fuel injected, which means that pumping the pedal will not make any difference in terms of starting the vehicle. Codes P0010 and P0011 relate to the varying differences between the camshaft and crankshaft, which is something that...