Q: What does service tire pressure mean?

The dash display says "Svc tire pressure". I took into Pep Boys and they said the tire pressure is fine. Do I need to replace the sensor?

3. What does service tire pressure mean?

Q: 2001 Chevy suburban blowing hot air only in front vents, rear system works fine, also once selector switch is turned on it cannot

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: Dirty throttle body impact on evap purge valve

Hello, the throttle body carbon deposits would not cause the purge valve to fail. The carbon on throttle plate can cause start stall and idle issues that is a service that should be done. The purge valve can fail electrically...

Q: Throttle body re-learn

As you may know, after cleaning or replacing the throttle body your car needs to go through a "re-learning" process to bring the idle back down. Try doing the following which should bring the idle back down to a normal...