Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

A: The headlights are controlled with the Head...

The headlights are controlled with the Headlamp Control knob. To turn on the headlights, rotate the knob to the headlight position.

Q: My car has trouble code P0745, do I need to replace the solenoid?

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0745 refers to out of range voltage at a solenoid-operated valve that regulates hydraulic pressure in the transmission based on outputs from the Transmission Control Module (TCM). Code P0745 is set when the TCM sees an out...

Q: How do I turn on the daytime running lights?

The daytime running lights are low-power lights that can be useful to use during daytime driving, and will automatically adjust depending on how dark it is outside. To turn them on, rotate the light switch (located on the turn signal...

Q: How do I check the tread on the tires?

You can check the amount of tread left on your tires to determine if it needs replaced. Either a triangle symbol or TWI (treadwear indicators) is located on the side of the tire. It is an indicator to tell you...