Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

The headlights are controlled with the Headlamp Control knob. To turn on the headlights, rotate the knob to the headlight position.

Q: My power train fault light came on in my car last night and my vehicle started acting funny not wanting to pick up speed.

You cannot determine the cause and repairs needed just by the light coming on and vehicle computer limited speed or throttle response. You will need to have the computer scanned for the codes stored and then the code pinpoint tested...

Q: How do I turn on the fog lights?

There are fog lights on your truck. These fog lights make it easier to see when there is fog in front of you. To turn the fog lights on. Turn the Headlamp Control knob to the parking light position,...

Q: How does an adaptive transmission work

There is not a fixed end-point insofar as the "learning" or adaptive strategy. The initial "adaptation" occurs within miles but these systems typically rely on "fuzzy" logic so there are continual changes in the operation of the transmission just as...