Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

The headlights are controlled with the Headlamp Control knob. To turn on the headlights, rotate the knob to the headlight position.

Q: Coolant leaks out

Hello. I would have this issue addressed immediately since an overheating engine can cause a lot of permanent damage. A cooling system pressure test would need to be done to determine where your leak is coming from. From there, a...

Q: My high beam light does not work on left side. I don't think it is the bulb.

Hi there. There could be an issue with the high beam switch. Check to make sure that the wires are connected correctly to the high beam switch. Also, check the bulb in the high beam on the left side. See...

Q: Do I need to replace the rotors on my 2012 focus EVERY TIME I has pad replaced?

You should not have to replace the rotors every time the pads are done. You should use a fine sand paper to clean surface of rotor so it can seat into the new pads. You will need to replace the...