Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

The headlights are controlled with the Headlamp Control knob. To turn on the headlights, rotate the knob to the headlight position.

Q: sunroof

It seems like the motor on the sunroof senses that the roof is binding, triggering the auto-reverse safety feature. You van try and clean out the roof track and then lubricating it with a water proof lube. This may fix...

Q: Is the high beam a separate bulb from the low beams

No, the bulb will have two separate filaments in the same bulb. If you need help with a bulb replacement, a technician from YourMechanic can perform this service at your home or office.

Q: What do I do if the engine temperature gets too hot?

The engine temperature of your truck is important to keep an eye on. It is critical to safe vehicle operation and it is important to take the correct steps if overheating occurs. When the engine temperature gets too hot. ...