Q: Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

The headlights are controlled with the Headlamp Control knob. To turn on the headlights, rotate the knob to the headlight position.

3. Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

Q: Q: How do I release the parking brake?

You should always release your parking brake before driving, or else you can do damage to your brake system. To release the parking brake, press the Parking Brake lever all the way down and release, at which point it will...

Q: Headlight electrical problem

Hello. If you keep having to replace your headlights then that may be an indicator of a potential issue with the headlight electrical circuit. If there is excessive voltage or current running through the circuit it may cause excessive power...

Q: What does the low fuel level Warning Light mean in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

The low fuel level Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when your vehicle is running low on fuel. When you notice the light come on, refuel your car as soon as possible. After refueling, the...