Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

The headlights are controlled with the Headlamp Control knob. To turn on the headlights, rotate the knob to the headlight position.

3. How do I turn on the headlights?

Q: How do I scroll through the radio stations?

Scrolling through the radio is very easy. Simply press the Tune soft key, then use the Left/Right buttons to scroll (press the button a second time to stop scrolling), or rotate the Tune knob.

Q: While driving at night, headlights occasionally turn off, so using high beams which do work

It sounds like there is a problem with the headlamp circuit. At first, I was going to say that the headlights have a poor ground connection, but then, looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I noticed the high...

Q: Can you tow a trailer?

Your Accord isn’t a pickup truck. It’s designed to carry passengers and a limited amount of cargo. However, it can also tow a (light) trailer. The key is not to exceed the weight limitations on your car. There are also...