Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

A: The headlights are controlled with the Head...

The headlights are controlled with the Headlamp Control knob. To turn on the headlights, rotate the knob to the headlight position.

Q: truck won't start

Thanks for writing in today about your 2006 Ford Explorer. Commonly the beeping sound is alerting you to a problem with the electrical system that helps to engage the starter. Typically with Ford's, the issue that triggers this alert is...

Q: Headlights and taillights not working properly

Hi, is there any more information you can give us? Are the lights not coming on at all? Do they flicker in brightness? If the lights aren't working at all, I would check the fuses to make sure they are...

Q: How do I turn on automatic headlights in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

If your vehicle is equipped with automatic headlights, they will be on the headlight switch, which is to the left of the steering wheel. If you turn the switch to the “Auto” setting, then the lights will automatically come on...