Q: Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

The headlights are controlled with the Headlamp Control knob. To turn on the headlights, rotate the knob to the headlight position.

3. Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

Q: Cylinder #6 misfire on 4.0 liter SOHC

Hello. Good job on getting the basic tune-up work done! Given the mileage, this engine may have a longer-term issue, namely, accumulated wear on piston rings or a blown head gasket. Both of these can be diagnosed with a compression...

Q: Starting issues, battery is fine

Many different things can cause the vehicle to have a no start condition. The most common are the battery, battery cables, ignition switch, starter, or fuel pump. With the headlights not working there is a good chance that the fault...

Q: Q: How do I use the power outlets?

Using the power outlets is simple. First, remove the cover from the power outlet that you wish to use. Second, plug your device into the power outlet. Finally, turn on the vehicle (you can turn on the vehicle first, and...