Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

A: The headlights are controlled with the Head...

The headlights are controlled with the Headlamp Control knob. To turn on the headlights, rotate the knob to the headlight position.

Q: How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

Q: How do I switch between the high-beams and the low-beams?

When your headlights are turned on, they are naturally in the low-beam position. You can turn on the high-beams to increase the strength of your headlights, but only do this when you are not around other cars, as the increased...

Q: What does the Service Front Camera message mean?

The Service Front Camera message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this message, then the front camera is malfunctioning, and the lane departure warning (LDW) and forward collision alert (FCA) systems will be disabled....