Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

How do I turn on the headlights?

A: The headlights are controlled with the Head...

The headlights are controlled with the Headlamp Control knob. To turn on the headlights, rotate the knob to the headlight position.

Q: What does the speed control indicator mean?

The speed control indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the light illuminates gray, then the speed control system is currently turned on. When the light illuminates green, then the speed control system is currently in use.

Q: Headlights caught on fire

There have been many issues in the past with the TSX having headlights catch fire. This particular model does not have a recall. It is important only to use recommended lightbulbs for this car. The manufacturer recommends 60w halogen bulbs,...

Q: How do I use the remote to operate the moon roof and windows?

Your master key allows you to open all the windows, as well as the moon roof from outside car. To do this, just follow these steps: Press the unlock button once. This unlocks the driver door. Press the button...