Q: What do the various Belt-Minder® warnings mean?

What do the various Belt-Minder® warnings mean?

3. What do the various Belt-Minder® warnings mean?

Q: On my 2011 ford fusion makes a grinding noise only when I shift from reverse to park or from drive to park , still runs.

A number of things may cause the grinding sound you are describing. It sounds like you may have a broken parking pawl inside the transmission or may even be low on transmission fluid. The teeth may be broken, which can...

Q: Vehicle is difficult to start sometimes; Sounds like it's about to stall when at idle

In order to isolate the hard engine start the first test will need to be a fuel pressure and leak down test to see if the pressure is within specifications when the key is turned on and the pressure stays...

Q: What if I think the Passenger Air Bag Off Light is incorrect?

If you think that the Passenger Air Bag Off Light is turned on when it shouldn’t be, there could be a number of different reasons. Assuming that the person in the passenger front seat is adult sized and sitting in...