Q: Car stalls and misfires - what could cause this? 2004 Chevrolet Impala

It idles rough it has trouble accelerating and it stalled out on me so for just the once time.

Hello - the stalling and misfiring you are experiencing could have several sources - the idle air control valve (dirty or malfunctioning), or an ignition problem (bad plugs, plug wires or ignition coils). I would recommend having a professional mechanic diagnose this poor performance, making your car perform safely once again. A mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car stalls and misfires - what could cause this? 2004 Chevrolet Impala