Q: What can I do with the electronic key?

What can I do with the electronic key?

3. What can I do with the electronic key?

Q: My car cranks and seems to fire once but won't start - 1991 Toyota Tercel

Hi there. From the description you have provided, these symptoms need to be properly diagnosed. Replacing parts, without diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming. Assuming the engine is mechanically sound, the description you provided about the spark plug condition...

Q: Q: How do I open the hood?

The latch for releasing the hood is located under the steering wheel, near the instrument column. Pull the latch until you hear the hood release. This latch will unhook the hood, but won’t open it. After the latch has...

Q: How do I deactivate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is automatically deactivated whenever you insert a valid key into the ignition, and turn the ignition to ON.