Q: What can cause a car slow turning to start

What can cause a car slow turning to start

3. What can cause a car slow turning to start

Q: Steering wheel turns easily and belt is misaligned

The power steering pump has a pressure control valve screwed into the pressure side of the pump. This valve will limit how much pressure the pump puts out to the steering gear. If the pressure goes too high above specifications...

Q: Why does my engine surge when the cruise control is on in my 2017 Kia Sportage

Hello. This commonly occurs due to the fact that this engine is underpowered. The smaller engine in your vehicle has a problem maintaining speed which causes this fluctuation. I have seen a lot of complaints on this vehicle for this....

Q: Fuel gauge not working correctly

Hello, it sounds like the sending unit in the tank is bad. The only way to repair it is to replace the fuel pump assembly in the fuel tank. I would recommend having a technician come out and replace the...