Q: What can cause a car slow turning to start

What can cause a car slow turning to start

3. What can cause a car slow turning to start

Q: Q: Car stuck in limp mode

It sounds like one of the shift solenoids is not functioning properly. I would recommend having a technician come out from YourMechanic and pull the codes on the computer, replace the shift solenoid, and change the transmission filter and fluid....

Q: Engine swap and convert auto to manual

YourMechanic does not offer transmission/engine replacement or swap services. However, here is some advice. first of all, if it's possible to trade the automatic transmission-equipped vehicle for a similar vehicle with a manual transmission, you will save yourself a lot...

Q: Car turns on and runs fine when cold but when warms up it randomly turns off

This is a common sign of a faulty ignition coil. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeatedly The insulation develops small fractures that open when heated and close...