Q: What can cause a car slow turning to start

What can cause a car slow turning to start

3. What can cause a car slow turning to start

Q: Hearing noise form tires when turning

This is an issue that comes up often on this vehicle. Most of the time it comes up if the vehicle is 4-Wheel Drive. If it is then the problem is typically caused by worn out CV axles. If the...

Q: Fuel rail pressure sensor has failed.

Without knowing the reason the vehicle will start with the sensor disconnected then it would be advisable to not drive the vehicle without getting it repaired. The fuel pressure sensor is used to control the fuel pressure to the motor...

Q: My a/c compressor is rattling

There may be a few reasons your compressor can rattle. First the noise will have to be determined to be internal or external to the compressor. If the noise is internal then it is most likely a bad compressor. If...