Q: what can cause a anti brake system light to come on? I haven't had a wheel alignment in a year.

The brakes are not automatically catching they are locking before I can stop. I heard a noise when the light came on. The anti-lock brake system light came on along with the trend light. I haven't had a alignment on the car in year because I wasn't driving the car. I am not driving the car currently because after a yards or mile the brakes are not catching.

3. what can cause a anti brake system light to come on? I haven't had a wheel alignment in a year.