Q: what cable is connected to positive battery terminal from fuse box on 2003 toyota camry

asked by on March 11, 2018

I have a 2003 Toyota Camry XLE. Today, the car would not start. There is a cable running from the Positive Battery Terminal to somewhere behind the fuse box. This is the cable that is corroded and disconnected. I'm wondering if anyone know what this cable is called, or at least what type of cable I can buy to splice with it. Thank you!

Battery Cable Replacement Get a Quote

In the Toyota parts catalog, the cable that you are referring to is simply called the "positive battery cable". If your Camry was built in Japan, the positive battery cable is Toyota OEM part no. 82122-33050. If your Camry was built in the United States, the positive battery cable is Toyota OEM part no. 82122-06020. You can fabricate your own cable but the Toyota part is still available and I would recommend using it. If you want mobile service to replace this cable, the relevant service to request is battery cable replacement. You can let the mechanic know what your desire is: aftermarket cable; field fabricated repair, or Toyota OEM. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.