Q: Were is the code p0001

no fire no full just crank

Hello.

P0001 is the code for an issue with the fuel volume regulator circuit. This code is set off when the computer detects that there is an issue with the electric circuit that goes to the vehicle’s fuel pressure regulator.

Keep in mind however that a no spark, no fuel condition can be caused by many things. A few common causes are a bad crank position sensor, a bad ignition coil or module, a bad fuel pump, or any of the associated relays and wiring.

As no start conditions can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having the vehicle looked at by a professional technician, like one from YourMechanic, for the most conclusive diagnosis.

3. Were is the code p0001