Q: wastold my car was bad. Car started surging while in the middle of driving. Rpms jump back and fourth

Few issues. I have a radiator leak in seal, constantly draining resevoir. I ordered one online along with spark plugs and thermostat. #2 terminals are bad on battery but battery is good, sometimes car won't start when you turn it over it just makes one click like battery is dead but everything comes on. I keep trying and it will start. #3 was told my cat converter was bad. Codes P0430&P0420 show up. All of a sudden while in the middle of driving my engine started surging. My car was jerking back and fourth and rpms would go up as I was accelerating and then back down while driving the same speed. Also my transmission is leaking I do believe. Just got this car from someone nothing was happening until the next day of course. Plan to replace everything my self. The cheapest fixes as I can. Car might not be worth it. Thank you

3. wastold my car was bad. Car started surging while in the middle of driving. Rpms jump back and fourth