Q: Was wondering what the part right under the light is its a little cap need a new one

Hi scratched the little cap under my golf gtd, it comes in and out but tried to colour it but looks bad now, was wondering where i can buy a replacement part and what the name of this piece is thank you.

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that you are referring to the underbody / engine splash shield. This is the cover that goes along the underside and protects the engine from road debris and splashes. You should be able to source a new one of these from a dealership or aftermarket parts supplier. If you are referring to a different cap, you should still be able to source one from a dealership, provided you can identify what it is. If you are unsure, taking a picture and showing it to the parts person may work.

• Was wondering what the part right under the light is its a little cap need a new one