Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

A: There is no such a part. Please clarify the...

There is no such a part. Please clarify the part name and we would be happy to look into it for you.

Q: Smell of burning rubber 2013 Kia Rio

Hi there - the burned rubber smell you are experiencing could be a misaligned accessory (serpentine belt), a slipping belt, or a rubber hose that is touching something really hot under the hood. I would recommend an engine smell by...

Q: We hear some sort of sound coming from vents. Sometimes air comes out and other times no air will come out at all.

It sounds to me like there may be an issue with the blower fan behind the dash cover. This is the fan that creates the airflow inside the vehicle. Many times the dealer will only fix the problem if it...

Q: Whining when accelerating and slight grinding when letting off the gas.

Hi, thanks for writing in. I don't wish to 2nd-guess, but your symptom description suggests that either the differential or the transmission may have been run low on fluid, but was refilled after a couple of weeks? Not clear on...