Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

There is no such a part. Please clarify the part name and we would be happy to look into it for you.

Q: Car cranks but won't start below 10 degrees F

Hi there. When you start your car in the morning when it's incredibly cold outside. the coolant temperature sensor immediately reads the temperature of the coolant and relays this to the computer indicating that the coolant is cold. The computer...

Q: Car will not start when its cold.

Hello: The cold start injector, also referred to as the cold start valve, is an engine management component found on many road going vehicles. It’s purpose is to supply the engine with additional fuel to enrich the fuel mixture in...

Q: My 2014 Kia Forte Ex sounds like it is idling high upon start regardless of weather.

In the majority of vehicles, engine idle speed is controlled by an idle control valve (ICV). The ICV valve can fail or a faulty or blown fuse in other electronically controlled systems can cause the IAC motor to malfunction, leading...