Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

A: There is no such a part. Please clarify the...

There is no such a part. Please clarify the part name and we would be happy to look into it for you.

Q: Something is draining the battery

Even though you did disconnect the battery, thus preventing any "external" current flow overnight, you still should check for parasitic current draw from the vehicle's electrical system, that is a current flow of (roughly) 50 or more milliamps when the...

Q: brakes pads & discs

Hi there. It could be, the caliper has stuck due to weather conditions, especially if salt and rust are involved. The premature brake pad wear, would be an indication a caliper sticking and may have increased brake rotor wear as...

Q: Is it worth getting a broken clutch repaired for $2,100 or should I buy another vehicle?

Hi there. I have a general rule of thumb when it comes to deciding whether or not to complete the repairs or move onto another vehicle. If the cost of your repairs is more than 50% of the overall value...