Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

A: There is no such a part. Please clarify the...

There is no such a part. Please clarify the part name and we would be happy to look into it for you.

Q: Gear problems when changing from 3rd to 2nd end up in 4th and 1st ends up in 3rd.

Hi there. Yes the selector is not working and needs replaced. The selector rod or spring could be damaged causing the shifter to be too wobbly or out of alignment making the shifter go into other gears. If you need...

Q: Engine with replaced head using a lot of oil

Hello. One of the biggest problems that happens during overheating is that additional damage to internal engine components caused by the head gasket being damaged. Although a professional mechanic is trained to inspect all components that could be impacted, more...

Q: Car losing power above 2nd gear for a second

The only way to accurately diagnose this concern is to have the vehicle's loss of power condition inspected firsthand by a professional, such as one from YourMechanic. I can, however, make a couple of guesses as to what is wrong:...