Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

There is no such a part. Please clarify the part name and we would be happy to look into it for you.

Q: Rough shifting. Manual trans.

If the synchros inside the transmission are worn badly, this can also cause grinding when trying to change gears as the synchros help to slow or speed up the internals for the next exchange for a smoother shift. Your concern...

Q: My car is stalling even when i’m driving it

When the vehicle stalls, does the Check Engine light illuminate? If so, does it remain illuminated when the vehicle is restarted? If it does, a mechanic should be able to diagnose the problem with a scan tool. Stalling can often...

Q: I am trying to remove the alternator, but I need to free up more space.

Hi there. As a former Lexus master technician, this was one of the jobs that seemed like the engineers weren't in their right minds when designing it. We had to loosen the core support that holds the radiator, support it...