Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

3. Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

Q: When staring the car and when it is idling, it makes the loudest rattling sound. The sound is not like a rod knock but more like something is loose.

Hi there. The noise could be a heat shield that is loose on your engine causing the loud vibration noise and it will appear to be a rattling noise. If the rattling noise is more choppy and not fast and...

Q: P0016 code for my vehicle vvt, cam solenoid, crank/cam sensor?

Hi there. In general, the P0016 is the OBD-II generic code indicates that the camshaft position sensor for bank 1 does not correlate to the signal from the crankshaft position sensor. In most cases, the causes include the camshaft timing...

Q: I have a 2007 BMW 328XI and noticed that I was experiencing a load grinding noise when reversing and occasionally when turning. I

Hello, thank you for writing in. Without inspecting the vehicle, there is no way of knowing how badly the vehicle is damaged, nor how extensive the damage is. With that being said, the steering linkage and suspension are both susceptible...