Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

There is no such a part. Please clarify the part name and we would be happy to look into it for you.

Q: my car will not start after putting fuel in the tank, what could be the reason for this happening? 2006 Kia Rio 5

The EVAP purge valve might be stuck open. Is so, that will throw off the air fuel ratio enough to cause the problem you are describing. The purge valve can be tested, just request EVAP system testing - purge valve....

Q: Car steering wheel seems to being pulled to the right when I turn left and car shakes a lot while driving over 60 mph

Normally on the Hondas, the front end components start wearing out as the car approaches 200 thousand miles. You could have one or more worn control arm bushings, ball joints, or tie rod ends. Your hard braking episode may have...

Q: Idling over heats

If your vehicle is overheating at idle, the number one cause would be a faulty radiator fan. When the radiator fan is working properly, it sucks air through the radiator to assist the force of the air that is already...