Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

3. Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

Q: Why doesn't my door open from the outside?

To determine what exactly has failed, it will be necessary to remove the inner door panel and look to see what part(s) have actually failed. The most common failures, when an outer door handle quits working, is a broken door...

Q: Engine light on windshield wiper does not work

Hi there - check fuses for the windshield wiper issue, that is the most likely problem with that component. If the fuse is good, the switch is the next likely component issue. I would recommend having an electrical components are...

Q: Why is there a burning smell in the car when the heat or air is on?

Hello and thank you for your question. The smell you are having is a result of a dirty cabin air filter that needs to be replaced. The filter is under the dash behind the glove box. If you continue smelling...