Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

There is no such a part. Please clarify the part name and we would be happy to look into it for you.

3. Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

Q: The car swerves when I apply the brake 2011 Kia Rio5

Hi there - a car that swerves or pulls to one side while braking may have one or more of several problems. Check the air pressure in your left front tire, making sure it has the correct tire pressure -...

Q: How often should I change my tires

Tires should be rotated about every 5,000 to 7,500 miles, or at every oil change which is typically within that mileage range. Tires generally should not be left in service on a car for more than 10 years after the...

Q: Cupping on rear tires

Abnormal wear and cupping of tires can come from a misalignment of suspension components or even failed suspension components. Leaking/failed rear shock absorbers are a common item for your year model. Have a trained mechanic, like the ones here at...