Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

There is no such a part. Please clarify the part name and we would be happy to look into it for you.

3. Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

Q: Something is draining the battery

Even though you did disconnect the battery, thus preventing any "external" current flow overnight, you still should check for parasitic current draw from the vehicle's electrical system, that is a current flow of (roughly) 50 or more milliamps when the...

Q: No power lugged down and burning way to much fuel along with back fire in air breather

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is running rich, which can be caused by a wide variety of issues. A few common causes are a faulty fuel pressure regulator, leaky fuel injectors, a bad fuel...

Q: car won't start: electrical problem

Even a relatively new battery can be bad. If it has an internal short, a jump start may not even work to start the vehicle. try removing the battery and taking it to a local auto parts store, or where...