Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

There is no such a part. Please clarify the part name and we would be happy to look into it for you.

3. Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

Q: Kia Cerato 2011 jerks when accerating

Your car's engine intake system has something called a mass air flow sensor that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this fails, this can cause an imbalanced air/fuel load...

Q: Q: Grinding noise from the front end

Hello. It is possible that the axles are making the grinding noise that you are hearing. The axles have ball joints in them. If the grease wears out and the ball bearings are not lubricated they will rub metal to...

Q: I have a 2001 kia rio and it smells like burnt oil from the engine and it smokes a little . is it dangerous to use IT like that?

Without knowing where the oil leak is then a cost to fix cannot be given. You would need to check to see if the valve cover gasket is leaking or additional leaks are present. Recommend having the engine valve cover...