Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

3. Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

Q: Thermostat did not fix overheating problem

The cooling system is designed to keep the engine at the proper operating temperature. If any component in this system fails, overeating may result. This could be anything from a stuck closed thermostat to a leaking radiator. Overheating can cause...

Q: When I turn on the AC, the malfunction light comes on and the car doesn't accelerate well and starts jerking.

The trouble code stored in the vehicles computer may shed some light on what's going on. Turning on the AC adds an extra load to the engine and the computer picked up some trouble when the data figures changed. Consider...

Q: Car Kind of jolts or jerks right when coming to a complete stop.

The transmission shift points can be checked to see if the transmission is causing the jerking or it is caused by the brakes. A scanner can monitor the shift points to see if the transmission has sticking shift solenoids or...