Q: Was advised need repair of front sub house shift

I need clarification as to what that is and the importance

A: There is no such a part. Please clarify the...

There is no such a part. Please clarify the part name and we would be happy to look into it for you.

Q: Kia Cerato 2011 jerks when accerating

Your car's engine intake system has something called a mass air flow sensor that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this fails, this can cause an imbalanced air/fuel load...

Q: Do you know of a rear disc brake conversion kit for my car?

Rear disc brakes were available on your vehicle as an option and so you can reconfigure it. If you presently have rear drum brakes and you want to convert to disc brakes, you best option is to obtain used parts...

Q: Check engine light on and the P0128 code is showing

The P0128 code is most likely caused by one of the following three issues: a faulty thermostat, a faulty engine coolant temperature sensor, or a processing error in the ECM. The coolant temperature needs to measured using a temperature gun...